Get Microsoft Lists for Android
With this app for Android, you will now be able to access their Microsoft Lists (including SharePoint lists) on the go anytime, anywhere by using Microsoft Lists for Android.
With Lists, you can manage events, track issues and assets, help with new-employee onboarding, and keep coordinated across inventory. With access on the go, easy sharing, and quick photo capture, you can keep everyone connected with the latest information using Microsoft Lists.
The app is available in the Google Play Store and you can download it now from here.
With the Lists app for Android you can:
- Create new lists easily via ready-made templates
- Get to lists—including lists already being used–from the Recent, My lists, and Favorites sections or via Search
- View lists, even when offline
- Organize data using sorting, filtering, and grouping
- Edit data on the list using mobile-friendly controls
- Add data to lists
- Share lists as per organization rules
Note: The current version of the app only supports login with a corporate account, it does not yet support sign in with a personal Microsoft account (MSA).
Have fun 😀